Cruising through the Kindle today, as I am want to do when I need a real pick me up, and realized that depending on my mood or specific pick me up, I tend to gravitate to my favorite heroes. Sometimes it’s a recent read or sometimes it’s a book from a year or so ago. If I’m in a crazy mood, I scrounge around my library of paper books (imagine 1000s of unorganized romances in boxes). So here, in no particular order, are some of my favorite guys.
- Remy from Real by Katy Evans – dude is a crazy hot MMA fighter AND I love his name. “Remington.” Woohoo
- Daegan from Vampire Trinity by Joey W. Hill – OMG seriously hot vampire assassin. What’s not to love there?
- Dageus from The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning – Need I say more? It’s fricking DAGEUS. ‘Nuff said
- Wulf from Prime Obsession by Monette Michaels – Possessive sexy alien that bonds with you takes it every time. Le Sigh
- Lahn from The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley – Barbarian warrior king who lets you brush his hair AND keep a white tiger as a pet. Winning
- Trey from Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright – Who doesn’t love the feral wolf that is CRAZY about you? Literally.
- Dragos from Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison – A well written dragon is a hands down champion. Plus I love his relationship with Pia
- Vane from the Dark Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon – This dude needs no explanation
- Zsadist from Lover Awakened by J.R Ward – starved, lonely vampire in need of love and full of so much promise
- Matt from Paradise by Judith McNaught – I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the original billionaire falling hard
It’s so hard keeping the list to just ten on the hottie patrol but these are guys that I fall for each time I read their story.